Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
• Account means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
• Business, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), refers to the Company as the legal entity that collects Consumers’ personal
information and determines the purposes and means of the processing of Consumers’ personal information, or on behalf of which such information is
collected and that alone, or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of consumers’ personal information, that does business
in the State of California.
• Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Wingman Medical, LLC, 225 N Pace Blvd Suite 410, Pensacola,
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
• Consumer, for the purpose of the CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act), means a natural person who is a California resident. A resident, as defined in the
law, includes (1) every individual who is in the USA for other than a temporary or transitory purpose, and (2) every individual who is domiciled in the USA who
is outside the USA for a temporary or transitory purpose.
• Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on
that website among its many uses.
• Country refers to: Florida, United States