Terms and Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
• Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares,
equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
• Country refers to: Florida, United States
• Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Wingman Medical, LLC, 225 N Pace Blvd Suite 410, Pensacola,
FL 32505 .
• Content refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of
the form of that content.
• Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
• Feedback means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
• Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
• Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
• Service refers to the Website.
• Terms and Conditions (also referred as “Terms”) mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding
the use of the Service.
• Third-party Social Media Service means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be
displayed, included or made available by the Service.